Citiva Medical Vision
- To provide cutting-edge cannabinoid based products.
- To conduct research and develop partnerships with Universities, Hospitals and Institutions across the state to establish New York as the global epicenter for cannabinoid research.
- To establish treatment programs to target specific illnesses and disease states, including childhood epilepsy, pediatric cancer, central nervous disorders, chronic pain, post traumatic stress disorder, neuropathy, auto-immune dysfunction and multiple sclerosis.
- To develop a world market that accepts the concepts of Cannabinoid Replacement Therapy, creating a distribution and fulfillment network servicing medical cannabis consumers throughout the world.
Citiva Medical Values
- Quality first
- Organically grown, organically produced
- Stewards of our brand creations and ambassadors of cannabis health education and therapy and product development
- Great ideas are only as great as our execution
- Continuous product improvement through customer feedback and collection of data
- Foster an environment of trust, passion, innovation, and creativity
- Willing to challenge conventional thinking to shape the future of this new industry
- Truthful and respectful in our interactions and product promotion
- Work hard and stay grounded with our family, friends, and giving back to the community
A Revolution in BioTechnology
Citiva Medical is poised to not only benefit from this new BioTech revolution but to lead the fight to bring cannibanoid therapies to patients worldwide. Our team members are leaders and innovators in every aspect of this industry, starting with our founder, Josh Stanley.
Citiva Medical has a market advantage as a result of the demand created through Josh’s advocacy, our clinical evidence and our proprietary medical products.
Citiva Medical, in conjunction with our non-profit arm Strains of Hope, is working to amass a large following of patients in areas such as pediatric epilepsy, chronic pain, HIV/AIDS, multiple sclerosis and cancer while educating the public about the benefits of medical marijuana.
To find out more about Citiva Medical, contact us today.